Really enjoyed this concept – no matter your spiritual path there is something so healing about connecting with nature and being rooted on this beautiful planet we inhabit. I step out my backdoor onto grass, under swishing palm trees, breath in the fresh air and feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. We are truly blessed.
Image from www.hypnothoughts.com
“In a flash of wonderment she saw firm, continuous ground under her feet, stretching from back then to right now and on and on as far as her eyes could take her.”
~ Ann Brashares, The Second Summer of the Sisterhood
Ever felt any of the following?
- Vague, disconnected and disoriented.
- Spaced out, especially when doing meditation or other forms of spiritual connection.
- Full of ideas but either can’t make a decision or can’t follow anything through from concept to completion.
- Don’t hold healings, or chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture treatments etc for more than a few hours before the good results all dissipate.
- Feel like you are exhausted even after a good night’s sleep.
- Slow to heal.
- Can’t seem to work out who you are or what you want.
Image from Humanity Healing
If you answered yes to any of these you could be experiencing blocked foot chakras. On…
View original post 387 more words